If you have ever wondered what paradise would look like then you can surely visit the Turks and Caicos on your next vacation. Starting from the waters filled with whales, the canons and to the underwater experience, everything you witness here is a dream. With the new beach house in Turks and Caicos, you don’t even have to worry about your stay. They would provide you with a mesmerizing view of the silky sands, the blue waters, and the never-ending ocean.
Top Things You Can't-Miss:
Every place is made of things that call for your attention and when you visit Turks and Caicos you simply can’t miss certain things. The place is filled with diverse kind of flora, fauna and so much more than you need to visit. Given below are the things you must do in Turks and Caicos:
- Whale Watching: If you are in the area during the months between Januarys to April then you can surely enjoy two things. One the great soothing weather you don’t expect by a beach and two the whales. The weather is very soothing with cool breezes streaming up and down along the lines of the beach. The next thing i.e. the whales for which you can either hire your own boat or stand over riffs that connects to the same area.
- Bone-fishing: With the deep waters allowing you have the most wonderful experience of bone-fishing, you shouldn’t miss it. You will find general fishing or sports fishing everywhere but this is different. You need to travel to the shallows with just a rod and some bait for catching the fish and then lure the silky fishes in your trap. The best places to try these out would be the Cockburn Town or Bell sound.
- Kite-board in Long Bay: If you have wanted to experience the thrill of sky-boarding then kite-boarding is something that should excite you. When you are in this place you have to experience the kite-boarding by the long bay beach. The water is tempting, white and always clear like a crystal which gives you a once in a lifetime experience type of a view. You can rent your equipment and also hire an instructor for the first time.
- Hike on Mudjin Harbour: A traveler must hike at least once in their life if they love adventure. Now, the Mudjin Harbour offers you with cliffs that are wild and sheer cut to give you the best thrills. The landscapes of Turks and Caicos are mesmerizing to witness while you hike your way through the island. The waves enter to larger lengths and can easily crash on your way down so be aware of that!
- Fish Fries on Thursday Night: If you visit Turks and Caicos and you don’t spend a Thursday night eating fish fries you really miss out on a lot. They have their famous and iconic fish fries called “T and C fries” which is very famous amongst the travelers. The evenings generally are filled with chats, laughter’s, dances and good food. There is a local band as well that plays the music you can sway your night away with beautifully.
- Snorkeling at Smith’s Reef: Snorkelling and scuba diving has a slight difference and that changes the whole game. You can enjoy the best snorkeling experience of your life at Smith’s Reef if you want some adventure. You will witness countless coral reefs filled with colors and in their full bloom. They are spotted alongside sponges as well as eagle rays flowing on the water above. You just have to be extremely careful since the region is filled with speedboats.
- Turks and Caicos National Museum: History is never boring if enjoyed in a way that excites you and the Turks and Caicos museum is no different. The total museum is covered under a face of the old and colonial building painted in white. This is one of the biggest heritage sites from the whole island and is generally known as the Guinep House. The museum has a collection of reef wreck and ship remains from America.
- Provo Golf Club: Do you like a touch of sports even during your vacation then this golf club has a lot to offer you with. This also offers you with a course that tops all the other championship courses around in the islands. The emerald green lands filled with palm and pine trees are a beauty to witness while you hit shots. You will also get to see flamingos if you are in the place during the season.
- Carib Cuisine: Tasting the local food and what is famous in that region is extremely necessary since it’s cooked by a master chef known for their skills. The ingredients are freshly cultivated and picked by the chef as well before they cook the dishes for you! Starting from simple fruit salads to restaurant owned dishes you can experience it all.
When in islands you have to experience the most of everything because the oceans have a lot to offer. Now, you have to be careful as well since the beach can be very rough for some people since the weather gets hot at times. The food should be carefully consumed since not everyone is friendly with seafood. Apart from this one should enjoy to the fullest during their stay in the Turks and Caicos. It’s a wonderful place with hundreds of things to offer!
Seema Gurnani of Pandareviewz.com has submitted this blog.
To know great travel stories, visit my travel blog.